Monday, July 9, 2012

All The Places I've Been In The UK

KEY    V= Village,  T= Town,   C= City,  H= H

(An underline means that I have lived there and purple writing means that I have stayed there overnight)

Axminster (V), Alfoxton (V), Alcombe (V suburb of Minehead), Alton (T),

Bridgwater (T), Bishops Lydeard (V), Birmingham (C), Brighton (C), Bath (C), Bournemouth (C), Bristol (C), Blue Anchor (T), Bedminster (T), Burnham On Sea (T), Bushy (T),

Cheltenham (T), Chessington (T- I've cheated here. I've been to the theme park in Chessington but I haven't been in the town centre, see also Liverpool) , Carhampton (V), Cardiff (C), Carpenter's Park (T),

Dover (C - again I've cheated as I've only been to the ferry crossing en route to Calais), Doniford (V Suburb of Watchet), Dunster (T), Dawlish (T),

Exeter (C)

Gloucester (C), Glastonbury (T),

Holford (V), Hay On Wye (T), Harrow On The Hill (T), Harrow And The Wealdstone (T),

Kilve (V),

Liverpool (C- on the train from the South West I had to change at Crewe, but I won't cheat here as I never stepped foot outside of the train station), London (C),

Milton Keynes (C- bit of a cheat as I went there to visit someone), Minehead (T),

Newquay (T), Nether Stowey (V), North Petherton (V), Northwood (T), Northwood Hills (V - suburb of Northwood),

Oxford (C)

Porlock (T), Plymouth (C), Portsmouth (C), Puriton (V), Pinner (T),

Roadwater (V),

South Oxhey (T), St Audries (V), Street (V), Stogursey (V), Stogumber (V), Swindon (C), St Austell (T- I cheat again. I went to the Eden Project),

Taunton (T), Tiverton (T), Torre (H), Torquay (T), Tewksbury (T),

Washford (V), Watchet (T), Wiliton (T), Weston Super Mare (T), Winchcombe (V), Worcester (C), Watford (C),


No comments:

Post a Comment