Monday, October 20, 2014

Merger part 1


And now for the introductions.  This is a little about myself:

My motto is to love and enjoy life.  Life is what happens when we're too busy moaning and stressing about, I think we all need to take a step back and appreciate our lives and that of other people and all living creatures.

When I was looking through my saved folder in GarageBand and I played a few of the tracks, I was reminded of former canine friend of mine that can be heard barking in the background.  I don't think that this link will work, but Mekhala the pitbull barks during this track:


file://localhost/Users/anngulliver/Music/GarageBand/My%20Song%203.band/


She moved last summer. I was glad to hear her bark again. I do hope that she's well now.

Another thing that I've discovered on this fabulous computer is a game called chess.  Now I don't understand it but like most things I just jumped in head first and thought to myself 'why bother figuring how to play the game when you can just plough ahead and learn through trial and error?'  It's mostly been error so far but I did borrow a book about chess from the local library.  My tutor says that the best way to learn your way on a computer is by playing a game and the only game on here is chess.


In my spare time I have a fascination with skin conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment